Sunday, 13 February 2011

Lucy In The Sky?

"I believe with the advent of acid, we discovered new ways to think and it has to do with piecing together new thoughts  of mind. Why is it  thatt people are so afraid of it? What is  it about it that scares people so deeply? Because they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted. That  there are doors that they are afraid to go   in and they don't want us to go in  there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they don't know. And that   makes us a  little out of control"  - Ken Kesey.


LSD use can produce a number of physical changes: mydriasis (prolonged dilation of the pupil of the eye), raised body temperature, rapid heartbeat, elevated blood pressure, increased blood sugar, salivation, tingling in fingers and toes, weakness, tremors, palpitations, facial flushing, chills, gooseflesh, profuse perspiration, nausea, dizziness, inappropriate speech, blurred vision, and intense anxiety.  Death caused by the direct effect of LSD on the body is virtually impossible. However, death related to LSD abuse has occurred as a result of the panic reactions, hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia experienced by users.




20 comments:

  1. No into it. I drink occasionally but I stay away from the harder stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i wasn't expecting this D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that was interesting lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice and interesting keep with your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, drugs to help expand your mind, they just confuse the shit out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. People are afraid of things that aren't generally accepted. They want to create some sort of controlled fantasy, and atm this is pain relievers, beer, and WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought about maybe trying it when I was younger but knowing the strange and twisted things my mind is capable of creating, I decided against it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man....I'm in an altered mind state at the moment and that was absolutely terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, its been a while since I've seen Eraserhead. Awesomely movie, if not a little messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something different huh? Nice post I've never tried LSD but I've heard its something else. I don't plan on trying it though, I know people who have freaked out doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fuck yeah man, I want to take LSD but I can't find a dealer I'd trust, and the one I know that MIGHT offer some is sketchy as hell...

    Maybe in the future huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cia used LSD to control people lol.

    the moar you know...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The guy who invented it tested it on himself and was like WTF or so I heard.

    ReplyDelete