Monday, 21 February 2011

I'm your baby something daddy, oh your baby daddy something.

Number 6: Where am I?
Number 2: In the Village.
Number 6: What do you want?
Number 2: We want information.
Number 6: Whose side are you on?
Number 2: That would be telling. We want information... information... information.
Number 6: You won't get it.
Number 2: By hook or by crook, we will.
Number 6: Who are you?
Number 2: The new Number 2.
Number 6: Who is Number 1?
Number 2: You are Number 6.
Number 6: I am not a number, I am a free man.



19 comments:

  1. My Grandfather used to watch this show lol. Nostalgia'd hard, reminded me of being about 6 years old playing on the carpet at my grandparents house while he watched this and then the news lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a blast from the past

    ReplyDelete
  3. never been able to watch this, wasn't aired in my country :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched that show ages ago, one can tell that for the time it was broadcasted in must have been freaky freaky, but now, not so much:p

    Still good stuff though!

    Unrelated Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been wanting to watch this for a while, just never got round to doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dude. Basically what everyone above said...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these kinds of shows/movies. 1984 is my favy

    ReplyDelete