Thursday, 10 February 2011

The Walkin Dude

Iam the twisted nether brain of an aborted world. The power I wield is beyond imagine. I will open the forth gate and Dagons minions will spew forth. 20+12=23 skidoo. The great old ones shall awaken and the dAMaged universe A shall fall before the power of corrupted universe B. My proto-shoggoths shall bring the world riches to me and I will be crowned The Crimson King, The Walking Dude all shall Pray befOre me. I will show this universe such twisted WondERs that the quantum fluctuations will rip though the mulit-verse and all will know my power. I am the dark Sorcerer of you dreams. My meta orbs will rip through the world and distort your minds. All written text will become the meta-text. You will see everything.

14 comments:

  1. Its that poety, or just some pseudo-omnipotent call?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dagon... careful he's one hell of a demon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's some crazy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trippy, not sure what to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never read this kind of things when on acid

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever you have. I want some...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna have to agree with Lance on this one, if I were tripping I would lose my F-in mind

    ReplyDelete